Frequently Asked Questions
What shipping method does Techbase93 use?
We have one shipping method(s) at the moment, which is Free Shipping.
Which Countries Does Techbase93 Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our Supplier by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
Can Techbase93 Ship To PO Box ?
We strongly recommend that you Provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to INSERT A NOTE in your Billing form (ORDER NOTE) and explain where you need your order to be delivered, only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
We are sorry but at the moment our courier(s) are unable to deliver items to PO BOX addresses.
If item is missing a manual ?
Some of Techbase93 products are supposed to ship with a manual but..
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
Here’s how we will help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all products in our store.
If item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable?
First, you must check the details in the product description again on Techbase93.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it must have.
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on Techbase93.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
Usually, when you import goods from Techbase93, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- Techbase93 provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Techbase93. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Techbase93, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.